You will work alongside the Aviation Manager & Senior Broker whilst completing your training and assist with all sales administration, sales generation and support management duties. You will be supporting the manager in all areas related to securing business from new and existing clients who require passenger / cargo aircraft chartering or leasing and pursuing them using the services of DWC.
- Working to achieve the targets within a team.
- Operator list building and learn aviation.
- Maintaining DWC database as required
- Coordination of CARGO / PAX Charter bookings
- Familiarization of different aircraft, their capabilities, crewing & capacity.
- Ensure that the information used is always up to date.
- Assisting management as required.
- Modern, comfortable and attractive working environment
- On job training by the industry expert
- Excellent MS Office Skills + computer literate
- Fluent in English, ability to communicate in other Language would be an advantage
- Positive Telephone manner
- Good organizational skills
- Numerate and able to work accurately and efficiently
- Motivated, reliable, flexible, pro-active, trustworthy
- Interest in or knowledge of aircraft and aircraft charter operations
- Outgoing, adaptable and Bubbly personality
- Should be able to withstand pressure
- Likes to be challenged
- Ability to network with people at all levels
- Ability to work out of office hours.
- No work experience require. Recent university graduate are very much welcome
- Understanding of the aviation industry / aviation experience
- Degree Qualified preferred but not a must
Are you looking for a career in Aviation? Apply to email@example.com.