The below Terms and Conditions apply to the aircraft charter bookings made through DWC. These Terms and Conditions are indicative only, and DWC will have a separate agreement signed with you as our client which will contain the detailed and specific terms and conditions of your charter booking.
- The charter price excludes the following expenses:
- War risk insurance costs.
- Any changes to the itinerary such as but not limited to: additional passengers, crew proceedings, landings, demurrage and/or re-routing.
- Aircraft deicing charges.
- Additional or extended catering services.
- Ground transportation etc.
- In addition to the above, the performance of the flight(s) shall be subject to the slots, permits and weather on the day of the flight, standard terms and conditions of the operator, and DWC will be authorized to sign the said terms and conditions on behalf of you as the Client.
- The payment for the additional services above shall be made in accordance with invoices issued by DWC.
- DWC will confirm acceptance by the operator of the terms of your charter booking to you in a timely manner.
- DWC is not responsible for the performance of the flight(s) - such performance is the responsibility of the operator.
Refund and Cancellation
- In case of booking cancellation you may be entitled to a refund subject to the following charges:
- 25% of the total charter price with immediate effect
- 50% of the total charter price if cancelled less than 30 days prior to departure
- 75% of the total charter price if cancelled less than 15 days prior to departure
- 100% of the total charter price if cancelled less than 5 days prior to departure
- The above charges are subject to the operator’s cancellation charges being lower than the above. In case the operator has higher cancellation charges, those shall apply instead of the charges mentioned above.
Price Match Guarantee
At Delta World Charter we offer best price promise as our way of guaranteeing that you have the best deal in the market in comparison to any other charter broker proposal for the same service.
Our global network gives you access to over 60,000 aircraft worldwide which gives us the privilege to offer the best service and competitive solution in the industry.
If you find a lower offer for the same route, we guarantee to match the offer or WE PAY YOU THE DIFFERENCE subject to the following conditions:
• the same aircraft type and year of manufacture, refurbishment
• the same set of on board services
To apply for price match:
Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the service provider with a lower price information.
Our specialists will review the information and offer the most competitive rates for the same aircraft type, and year of production and range of services.
Offer does not apply to private aircraft not certified for commercial use
It does not apply to promotions of other brokers or empty-leg flights
Timeline to apply for price match must be within 24 hours of booking