We currently have an opportunity for Junior Accountant to join on team in Dubai as Entry Level A candidate with excellent numerical skills, who has confident knowledge and user skills in MS Office and accounting software would be highly regarded. Fluency in English is necessary, fluency in one or more second languages preferred.
Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Dubai, Delta World Charter is an aviation brokerage company that provides tailored solutions for lease and charter of Rotary & Fixed-wing aircraft, Private Jets, Commercial Airliners and Freighters globally.
Brokers of the company have worked in many of the most demanding and insecure environments in the world. Our global reach means that we can support our clients wherever required. Our team have over 95 years of combined aviation expertise, drawing upon accumulated knowledge that has set new standards of excellence in aviation.
We have earned the trust and respect of our customers for one simple reason: we have great people. They are experts in their fields. They bring a strong service ethos to everything they do. They take pride and ownership in their jobs. We bring passion, pride, and experience together in one great team!
Purpose of Role:
To manage the total accounting day to day transactions for collections and payment schedules; Provide accurate accounting journal entries, ensure the statement of accounts are kept up to date and confirm with counter parties.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Keep books of account as required by the Department in accordance with international financial best practices.
- Make journal entries for day to day operation – bank transactions against supplier payment / collection record against customer accounts.
- Ensure that the approvals on payments are up-to-date.
- Coordinate with bank correspondence for managing daily closing purposes.
- Dealing with customers and supplier issue for the statement of accounts
- Verify supplier invoices and preparing vouchers for management approval.
- Book actual costs to jobs in relevant accounts.
- Manage technical issues for accounting systems independently.
- Prepare and submit data for audit requirements in a timely manner.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to the right candidate.
To apply send us your resume with subject “Applying for Junior Accountant” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only resumes relevant to vacancy and with email subject “Applying for Junior Accountant” will be reviewed!