We at DWC are committed to maintaining and protecting the privacy of the information that you provide to us. Below we explain how we will collect and process your information.
- We collect the personal information from you in order to process your request for a charter flight. Without limitation, this information may include your first, second and last name, postal address, contact numbers, email addresses, credit or debit card numbers, their expiry dates, billing addresses, and security numbers. Please keep in mind that this information may be processed globally. If acting of behalf of a third party, make sure to obtain their consent before supplying their personal information to us.
- The information we collect from you will be used by us to ensure you get the best service from us. You may be getting promotions, special offers and advertisements of DWC’s latest products and services or, as the case may be, the products and services of any third parties that we consider may be of interest to you. This information may be shared with you by post, email, telephone, or fax. You will always have a choice to stop receiving such information.
- We will disclose your personal information to third parties to the extent required for the performance of charter flight reservations and any related transactions as requested by you.
- Without prejudice to the provisions above, DWC may disclose your personal information to the extent required by law, by any governmental or other regulatory authority, or by a court or other authority of competent jurisdiction, in which case, to the extent it is legally permitted to do so, we will give you as much notice of such disclosure as possible.
- We may use “cookies” to recognize you when you visit our website. The “cookies” are small text files used by your web browser to save information about the websites you visit. In most browsers they are enabled by default, but you can always opt to disable them in your browser settings. We use the “cookies” in order to provide more personalized service to you, but you can still browse our website even with your “cookies” disabled. In the latter case the website’s functionality may be limited.
- Site Tracking. We use tracking software to monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of our website. This software does not enable us to capture any personally identifying information.