Terms and Conditions
The below Terms and Conditions apply to the aircraft charter bookings made through DWC. These Terms and Conditions are indicative only, and DWC will have a separate agreement signed with you as our client which will contain the detailed and specific terms and conditions of your charter booking.
- The charter price excludes the following expenses:
- War risk insurance costs.
- Any changes to the itinerary such as but not limited to: additional passengers, crew proceedings, landings, demurrage and/or re-routing.
- Aircraft de-icing charges.
- Additional or extended catering services.
- Ground transportation etc.
- In addition to the above, the performance of the flight(s) shall be subject to the slots, permits and weather on the day of the flight, standard terms and conditions of the operator, and DWC will be authorized to sign the said terms and conditions on behalf of you as the Client.
- The payment for the additional services above shall be made in accordance with invoices issued by DWC.
- DWC will confirm acceptance by the operator of the terms of your charter booking to you in a timely manner.
- DWC is not responsible for the performance of the flight(s) – such performance is the responsibility of the operator.
Refund and Cancellation
- In case of booking cancellation you may be entitled to a refund subject to the following charges:
- 25% of the total charter price with immediate effect
- 50% of the total charter price if cancelled less than 30 days prior to departure
- 75% of the total charter price if cancelled less than 15 days prior to departure
- 100% of the total charter price if cancelled less than 5 days prior to departure
- The above charges are subject to the operator’s cancellation charges being lower than the above. In case the operator has higher cancellation charges, those shall apply instead of the charges mentioned above.
Price Match Guarantee
At Delta World Charter we offer best price promise as our way of guaranteeing that you have the best deal in the market in comparison to any other charter broker proposal for the same service.
Our global network gives you access to over 60,000 aircraft worldwide which gives us the privilege to offer the best service and competitive solution in the industry.
If you find a lower offer for the same route, we guarantee to match the offer or WE PAY YOU THE DIFFERENCE subject to the following conditions:
- the same aircraft type and year of manufacture, refurbishment
- the same set of on board services
To apply for price match:
Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the service provider with a lower price information.
Our specialists will review the information and offer the most competitive rates for the same aircraft type, and year of production and range of services.
Offer does not apply to private aircraft not certified for commercial use
It does not apply to promotions of other brokers or empty-leg flights
Timeline to apply for price match must be within 24 hours of booking
We at DWC are committed to maintaining and protecting the privacy of the information that you provide to us. Below we explain how we will collect and process your information.
- We collect the personal information from you in order to process your request for a charter flight. Without limitation, this information may include your first, second and last name, postal address, contact numbers, email addresses, credit or debit card numbers, their expiry dates, billing addresses, and security numbers. Please keep in mind that this information may be processed globally. If acting of behalf of a third party, make sure to obtain their consent before supplying their personal information to us.
- The information we collect from you will be used by us to ensure you get the best service from us. You may be getting promotions, special offers and advertisements of DWC’s latest products and services or, as the case may be, the products and services of any third parties that we consider may be of interest to you. This information may be shared with you by post, email, telephone, or fax. You will always have a choice to stop receiving such information.
- We will disclose your personal information to third parties to the extent required for the performance of charter flight reservations and any related transactions as requested by you.
- Without prejudice to the provisions above, DWC may disclose your personal information to the extent required by law, by any governmental or other regulatory authority, or by a court or other authority of competent jurisdiction, in which case, to the extent it is legally permitted to do so, we will give you as much notice of such disclosure as possible.
- We may use “cookies” to recognize you when you visit our website. The “cookies” are small text files used by your web browser to save information about the websites you visit. In most browsers they are enabled by default, but you can always opt to disable them in your browser settings. We use the “cookies” in order to provide more personalized service to you, but you can still browse our website even with your “cookies” disabled. In the latter case the website’s functionality may be limited.
- Site Tracking. We use tracking software to monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of our website. This software does not enable us to capture any personally identifying information.